Lucy

Lucy

Sunday, November 4, 2012

A Sunday in Holland

Today, in her new stander that we are trying out, Lucy helped me make Chewy Lemon Zucchini cookies. She has never been able to be at the counter with me!

Later we colored a picture with some new colors of Twistable crayons that I got her yesterday and with her "universal cuff". The Twistables fit into a little pocket in the cuff and then the cuff velcroes around her hand. I have to first fold a sweatband in half and put that over her hand because her hands are so little and then I can cinch the cuff snugly over that. It's still mostly hand-over-hand, but she's learning a little each time how she could maybe do it on her own someday.


1 comment:

  1. I love this post. Seeing her standing there helping you bake is awesome. She will be able to experience so many things that way. :-)

    ReplyDelete