Lucy

Lucy

Thursday, June 20, 2013

What Lu's been up to

I am having troubled unclenching my brain enough to write an actual post, so I am just going to share some highlights of the past few weeks. My tense brain is due to the new house, but we are actually, truly moving this weekend! Like, we are really going to finally get to live there!

"The library is the temple of learning, and learning has liberated more people than all the wars in history." -Carl T. Rowan



We go to the library pretty much every week because I believe that knowledge will set Lucy free!


Lu has been working hard when she can to practice in her walker.



Those are cornflakes in a bag taped to her stander's tray and she helped crush them for the top of cheesy hash brown casserole for a picnic. That same day she helped her Daddy pick all of her toys up and said about helping  to do things, "I think it's, cool!" 



And finally, Lucy and I went on a little shopping trip where she chose what to buy with her birthday money, and then handed the money to the cashier from her own little purse. She chose a little doll, a small stuffed Murray (from Sesame Street) and a ballerina puzzle! It was great fun and she was so tickled with herself! 

No comments:

Post a Comment