Lucy

Lucy

Sunday, February 3, 2013

Team Hoyt

Yesterday I read this article about this father and son and I can't stop thinking about them! I cried the entire time I read it, not surprisingly! They are added to my list of heroes and I wanted to share this particular article about them because it was also funny! But they also have a website:

www.teamhoyt.com

And here is the article:

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/vault/article/magazine/MAG1111767/index.htm

One of my first thoughts after reading the article, besides I want to push Lu in a race, was why have I never heard about these amazing men?! I have to hear about all sorts of stupid crap like what football player did something illegal, or which movie stars are getting married, but instead of all of that garbage, I wish awesome, inspiring, IMPORTANT stories like this were top news. It's possible I'm just the only one that hadn't heard about them too, I guess in which case, shame on me!

No comments:

Post a Comment